Sometimes in life you take a time out and stop to smell the roses. This is one of them. Several key updates have happened to several people that have impacted my life, so feel compelled to write a congratulatory note.
Just want to take a time out and say “Congrats” to many people this week…
- Damian’s NBC coverage for slacklining at Bridges Rock Gym. A pioneer in a growing sport. Glad to see you on TV man.
- Synacor IPO in Buffalo, NY. Several friends smiling right now and hopefully the startup community will bask in the glory (6 months from now).
- Kevin released a book.. “Google+: The Missing Manual” from O’Reilly Media. Congrats! I bought a hardcopy.
- Appcelerator acquiring CocoaFish. Is AppC the next SAP?. Yes, I think so and am “all in” as they say.
- Dmitry’s USCIS naturalization. Awesome! Congrats man. I know how USCIS can be.
- Minds + Machines raises another $14m. Congrats to Antony and Fred. You’re riding a race horse. Glad I got to see you in action.
- Peter’s launch of Social Machines and GrandStand made it as a finalist @ SWSX. <--- Rock!!
- Dan Gigante’s You & Who won the Crowley Webb 25 Hour Workday contest. WOW. Congrats Dan!! Awesome talent and a great opportunity to share the love for You&Who
You guys are an inspiration. Keep it up.